用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】学生们为我们做过的最暖心的事

字体:    回复
【中英文】学生们为我们做过的最暖心的事
86scot(2018/11/19 15:32:39)  点击:54302  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
We asked teachers from the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the kindest thing a student has ever done for them. Here are some of their most lovely responses…
在BuzzFeed社区,我们邀请了教师们与大家一同分享下学生们曾为他们做过的最暖心的事,以下是一些非常有爱的回应:
1.“I was having a really bad day and saw a large group of kids surrounding another group. Expecting the worst I went over only to discover they were all trying to rearrange a vase of flowers they got me.” —errinanderson
1.“那一天我过得非常糟糕,看一群孩子围着另一群孩子。本做好了最坏的打算,上前时却发现他们聚集在一起只是为了插花送给我。”—errinanderson

2.“One student I worked particularly closely with wrote a goodbye card to me that said, ‘You make me proud of myself.’ I still take it out and read it when I’m feeling down.” —Jennifer Graham, via Facebook
2.“一天,一位与我很亲近的学生给我写了一张告别卡片,上面写道:‘是您,让我为自己感到骄傲!’每当我心情低落的时候,都会把它拿出来看一看。” —珍妮弗·格雷厄姆,来自脸书

3.“On my birthday last year, my second-grade students were acting particularly out of control. In an attempt to reign them in I said, ‘How can you guys be so mean to me on my birthday?!’ After school, I was called to the office. When I walked up, I saw my quietest student standing there with his mom. He had asked her to take him to the store immediately after school so he could get me a birthday present. It was an adorable pair of earrings that looked like rulers. It made my whole day better, and I made a point to wear them often for the rest of the year.” —Katie Ann, via Facebook
3.“去年我生日那天,我的二年级学生很不听话,场面异常失控。我想要恢复秩序,说道:‘今天是我生日,你们怎么能对我这么刻薄呢?’放学后,我被喊到办公室谈话。当我正要前往时,突然看到,班上平日里最安静的那名学生和他的妈妈站在一旁。原来放学后,他立马让妈妈带他去商店,只是为了给我买生日礼物。那是一对非常可爱的耳坠,看上去特别像尺子。我的一天因此而亮丽起来了,下定决心在那一年余下的时光里一定要经常佩戴那对耳坠。”—凯蒂·安,来自脸书

4.“My dad had been a teacher for over 30 years when he passed away three years ago. On the day of his funeral, the room was packed with students (most of them crying), and on his birthday a few months later they honoured him by releasing 100+ balloons after school. Even to this day I am approached regularly by his former students saying he was a great guy and a great teacher.
4.“我的爸爸三年前离世了,他生前任教30余年。举行葬礼的那天,房里满是他的学生,大多悲恸泪流。几个月后,他生日那天,学生们在放学后放了100多个气球来纪念他。时至今日,我仍会时不时地听到他先前学生的夸赞,说他是一个很棒的人,一名很伟大的老师。”

5.“I taught in Japan as a teaching assistant and the job was really interesting but the hours were long, so I drank Coke to keep me going. My students found it incredibly fascinating that I regularly had a can of cola on my desk, so for my going away present they bought a giant three litre container of coke and wrote lovely messages with their signatures in Japanese and English on the label.” —Eli Sullivan
5.“我在日本教书,是一名助教,这份工作十分有趣,但是很耗时,所以我会喝可口可乐来使自己保持体力。我总是会在自己的办公桌上放上一听可乐,但我的学生觉得很不可思议。所以,在我离开的时候,他们买了一大箱可乐给我,足足有三升,还在标签上用日语和英语手写了些特别有爱的话。”——伊莱·沙利文

6.“I had a really difficult class of 16 year old students, whom I was due to leave to go on maternity leave with my first child. When I was eight months pregnant the clocks went back an hour, and I couldn’t get up on a chair to alter the clock. One morning I came in to find that they’d altered it for me, and had lifted the heavy book boxes on the floor onto a shelf for me, so I didn’t have to do it. It brought tears to my eyes to think they’d been so considerate. It’s the small things.”
6.“有一回我所教的班级相当棘手,班里的学生基本为16岁,我很快要离开他们,请产假回家准备生第一个孩子。当我怀孕八个月时,班上的时钟慢了一小时,但我没法站在凳子上调时钟。一天早上,我走进教室时发现他们已经帮我调好时间,还帮我把原本躺在地板上的厚重书本放到了书架上,所以我不用亲自动手了。他们很贴心,想起来就令我感动落泪。这些小事总是特别暖心。”

7.“I had a class as a new teacher that I had real difficulty with. They shouted out and never settled down. On my last day, they all secretly planned to sing me a song that was an inside joke from our nicer moments, gave me a beautiful handmade card and a shirt with their names on it, along with flowers and chocolate and a gift card. It was a more thoughtful and sweet farewell than I got from any of the staff. I’ll never forget it.” —Victoria Anna, via Facebook
7.“我新接手了一个班级,感觉这个班特别难带。学生们很吵闹从不消停。在我离开的那天,所有的学生瞒着我,悄悄计划着要给我唱一首歌,其实是一个在我们欢乐时光里彼此心知肚明的笑话,他们亲手制作了漂亮的卡片送给我,给了我一件写满名字的衬衫,还有鲜花、巧克力和礼品卡。比起同事们的告别,学生们的告别礼更加贴心暖人。我永远不会忘记。”——维多利亚·安娜,来自脸书

8.“The best gift I ever received was a letter from my worst behaved student in my mailbox on the first day of the new school year explaining how thankful he was for having me as a teacher because, ‘We may have had our ups and downs, but you never gave up on me.’”—Kyle Chalipa-Batman Curry, via Facebook
8.“新学期的第一天,我收到了一封邮件,是班级里表现最差的同学发来的,大致内容是他为有我这样一名老师而感激不已,他写道因为‘人生总会起起伏伏,但您从来没有放弃过我。’这是我收到过的最好礼物。”——Kyle Chalipa-Batman Curry,来自脸书

9.“I teach in a very low socioeconomic rural area, so teachers don’t tend to get presents, especially for something like a birthday. I read my students Dr. Seuss’s “Happy Birthday To You” on my birthday this year. When we got to the part about the birthday horn that is played so that everyone knows it’s your birthday I made a joke about how I would like a birthday horn as well. At playtime that day, all the students in my grade got together and made me a horn out of cardboard and paper and they all signed it. When I got back into the classroom they were all so proud of what they had created and presented it to me. It was a weird but thoughtful thing for my students to do for me, I don’t think I’ll forget that one!”
9.“我在一个经济状况较差的农村地区教书,因此老师们很少会收到礼物,尤其是生日礼物之类的东西。今年,在自己生日这天,我给学生们读了苏斯博士的《祝你生日快乐》,文章里提到,当生日号角吹起来的时候,大家就会知道这是你的生日。当时我开玩笑说,自己也想要一个生日号角。结果,那天课间时间,年级里所有的学生聚集在一起,用硬纸板和书写纸给我做了一个号角,还签上了自己的名字。当我回到教室,他们把它送给我了,每个人都为自己的创作而骄傲。学生们为我做的事情虽然有些怪异却很贴心,我想我是不会忘记的!”

10. “I am a teacher myself, but I think the kindest thing I have experienced was from the staff, parents and children from the school my mum worked at for 13 years. My mum was an art teacher and passed away quite suddenly, which was a shock to everyone and so hard on the children. The school closed for the day for the funeral and staff, parents, pupils and ex-pupils organised the wake (a tea party - trust me this is what my mum would have wanted, she loved cupcakes) to be at the school in the hall. They also collected memories of my mum and made a room dedicated to her, all the children wrote a memory of her, and lots of them made arts and crafts. After the funeral they made the memories into a book for my family, every single child and their parents contributed. Also, even beyond all they had done, they then went further to raise a lot of money for the charity my mum supported and made a large donation in her name.”
10.“我自己就是一名教师,但我所认为最暖心的事情发生在我妈妈工作了13年的学校,她的同事、学生家长和学生们让我深深感动。 “我母亲是一名美术老师,她的离世非常突然,大家都震惊了,孩子们非常难过。为了举行葬礼,学校特意放了一天假,学校里的教职工,学生家长们,在校生还有校友们都在学校的大堂里为她守夜,其实是个茶话会,我坚信这是我母亲所希望的,她很喜欢纸杯蛋糕。” “他们还收集众人关于我母亲的回忆,为她腾出一个房间,所有的学生都写了一段关于她的回忆,还有不少孩子做了手工艺品。葬礼结束后,他们将这些星星点点的回忆制成册子送给我的家人,每个孩子和家长的心意都跃然纸上。除此之外,他们还筹集了一大笔钱,以我母亲的名义捐赠给她曾支持的慈善事业。”

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】学生们为我们做过的最暖心的事
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找